System Sensor PR-1 Epoxy Encapsulated Relay with Activation LED, SPDT
Also known as: PR1, BK-PR1
Model PR-1 is an epoxy encapsulated single pull double throw (SPDT) relay. The PR-1 also uses a red LED as a visible indication of relay coil energization.
- Operating Voltage: 18-35 VDC, 18-35 VAC, 120 VAC
- Operating Current: 15 mA max.
- Operating Temperature Range: 40F to 158F (40C to 70C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 58F to 185F (50C to 85C)
- Humidity: 10 to 93% RH non-condensing
- Wire Length: 8 min. (203 mm)
- Dimensions: 0.87H x 2.01W x 1.42D (22 mm H x 51 mm W x 36 mm D)
- Accessories: Six wire nuts,One piece of double sided tape, One 11/4 screw
- Contact Ratings: 24 VDC 7A, 120 VAC 7A max. (0.35 PF), 250 VAC 10A max. (resistive load), 30 VDC 10A max. (resistive load)