System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector
Also known as: BK-D4120
The SYSTEM-SENSOR-D4120 4-wire photoelectric, low-flow, duct smoke detector senses smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of 4F to 158F, and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (non-condensing). A plug-in sensor head offers improved false alarm immunity and simple installation, testing, and maintenance.
With its 2:1 sensor-to-power capability, the power board of the D4120 may be used to monitor a second sensor, D4S, simultaneously (i.e., supply and return side). As many as 50 InnovairFlex detectors can be interconnected. When one unit senses smoke, all interconnected detectors will switch their relays; only the detector sensing smoke will go into alarm, thus pinpointing the fire source.
The D4120 features a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints and mounts to round or rectangular ductwork. The unit is equipped with a cover design isolates the sensor head from the low-flow feature for simple maintenance.
- 4-Wire Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min
- (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Plug-in sensor offers superb false alarm immunity and the latest sensor technology
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (4F to 158F) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Increased wiring space with a newly added -inch conduit knockout
- One easy-access Test/Reset button and improved LED status
- Patented interconnect feature for multi-fan shutdown
- New high contrast terminal designations
- Built-in short circuit protection from operator wiring errors
- Field selectable settings for configuring the detector
- Two DPDT Form-C relay contacts
- 24 VAC/DC or 120 VAC
- Backward compatibility with existing Innovair products, including remote accessories