System Sensor D2 2-Wire Photoelectric Duct Smoke DetectorUPC: 783863034664
Also known as: BK-D2
The SYSTEM-SENSOR-D2 2-wire photoelectric duct smoke detector senses airflow speeds ranging from 100 to 4,000 feet per minute with proven System Sensor precision.
The enhancements built into the D2 improve false alarm immunity (with plug-in sensor head); broaden operating temperature (4F to 158F) and humidity (0 to 95 percent noncondensing) ranges; while simplifying installation and maintenance. These advance features can detect smoke even in the harshest duct applications.
The D2 duct smoke detector has signals to indicate trouble and maintenance conditions. Additionally, a cover tamper feature is incorporated to indicate a trouble condition for removed or improperly installed sensor cover.
The D2 eatures a pivoting housing that fits various applications: both square and rectangular footprints mount to round or rectangular duct work.
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min
- (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec)
- Versatile mounting options in square or rectangular configuration with modular construction
- Plug-in sensor
- Superb false alarm immunity with the latest sensor technology
- Broader ranges for operating temperature (4F to 158F) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- A cover tamper feature to indicate a trouble condition for removed or improperly installed sensor cover
- Increased wiring space with a newly added inch conduit knockout
- Improved LED status
- 24 VDC
- Backward compatibility with existing Innovair products, including remote accessories