System Sensor APA151 Remote Annunciator with Piezo AlarmUPC: 783863032806
Also known as: BK-APA151
The System Sensor APA151 annunciator with piezo alert is an audible signal appliance for fire alarm service. It is intended for use in System Sensor 4-wire conventional duct smoke detector applications without a system control panel to comply with NFPA 90A. The APA151 provides a red alarm LED, with an audible annunciation of an alarm signal, and a green power LED.
- Dimensions: 4.6 L 2.9 W .45 D
- Weight: 0.17 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: Voltage: Regulated 24VDC; Operational Voltage: 1633 VDC; Maximum Operating Current: 30mA
- Connections: #6 binding head screws, 12 AWG to 18 AWG wire
- UL Reverberant Room: 81 dBA min. @ 10 ft.
- Standard Operating Temperature: 0C to 49C (32F to 120F)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 93% non-condensing