Sigcom TM-24G Weatherproof Tone Signaling Amplified Speaker, 24VDC, GrayAlso known as: TM24G, AN-TM24G
Sigcoms TM Series signals are high output continuous duty tone signaling amplified speakers for industrial applications. TM Series signals draw extremely low power while producing clear tone reproduction up to 107 dBA. Each TM Series signal features a rugged speaker cone and a projector built with spun aluminum. The amplification, power management, tone selection, and other internal circuitry are built into a rugged die cast aluminum housing which is sealed with powder coat paint and includes dust and moisture proof gaskets.
TM Series tone signaling amplified speakers have been designed for high quality signaling in harsh environments with high ambient noise. They have been approved for indoor and outdoor use and have been designed and tested for use in Type 3R applications. TM Series signals are voltage triggered from a new or existing system to produce high decibel tone signals. Each TM Series signal can be field configured to produce one of 11 different tones. Typical applications include emergency warning, plant evacuation, process control, as well as emergency communication systems. In addition, the model TM-24R and TM-24G are UL listed and approved for use in fire alarm systems.
TM Series tone signaling amplified speakers are activated from either a 24 VDC (models TM-24R and TM-24G) or 115 VAC (model TM-120G) source. Each TM Series signal can be configured for one of up to 11 different tones including siren, whoop, HiLo, temporal 1K, and yelp. The tones are user selectable via an internal dipswitch - no additional modules to install. The TM Series audio output can be adjusted 3 dB using an on board jumper to produce a maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of either 104 dBA or 107 dBA on axis at 10 ft. The TM-24G has a gray powder coat finish and operates at 24VDC.
- Color: Gray
- Operates at 24VDC
- Designed for industrial signaling including: Emergency warning, Process control, Plant evacuation, Public address, Emergency Communication Systems (ECS)
- UL Listed for fire alarm signaling
- Digital signal amplification
- Configurable for 11 different tones including siren, whoop, HiLo, temporal 1K, and yelp no additional modules needed
- High audio output with extremely low current draw
- UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for areas with high ambient noise
- User selectable audio line level 25 or 70 Vrms no additional modules needed