Sigcom SG-33SK1 NYC Series Die-Cast Metal Manual Pull Station, Dual Action, SPST, Micro SwitchUPC: 999999245669
Also known as: SG33SK1, AN-SG33SK1
These uniquely designed manual pull stations incorporate a diagonal white stripe required in many New York City fire alarm applications. They are constructed from a rugged, but lightweight, metal alloy for increased performance and product life. This series is available in single action (PULL lever) or dual action (PUSH bar and PULL lever) models. All are key resettable.
The SG-33SK1 (micro switch) NYC pull stations are provided with one normally open contact connected to a terminal strip that can accommodate both solid and stranded wire from #22 to #12AWG. Contacts are gold plated to minimize the risk of corrosion. All models have been tested by UL and found to be in compliance with the pull force requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act(ADA). The activation handle is reset by opening the station with the key, placing the PULL handle to its normal upright position (resetting the toggle switch when applicable) and relocking the station.
The stations are operated by pulling the handle marked PULL on the front of the unit as far down as it will go. At that point, the handle will lock in place and is easily visible from up to 50 feet.
- Single Action
- Screw Terminal Connections
- DC and AC Voltage Contact Ratings
- Gold Plated Alarm Contacts
- Surface or Weatherproof Back-box
- Deeper Back-boxes available to provide more space for wire and/or addressable module.
- Optional Station Colors, Labels & Contacts.
- Pull stations available without Sigcom brand for private label with customer name