Seco-Larm SM-226L-3Q Overhead Door Magnetic Contact, 2-3/4" (70mm) Wide Gap, NO/NCThe Seco-Larm SM-226L-3Q is an overhead door mount contact with a magnet and an L-Bracket mount.
The magnet is housed in a weather proof, high-impact plastic case. The L-shaped mounting bracket helps reduce steel door interference.
- Used for overhead doors in both industrial and residential situations where a wide gap is present.
- Adjustable to fit most door-channel widths.
- Switch contained in curved low-profile cast-aluminum housing for surface mounting on garage floor.
- Magnet enclosed in gray ABS case on L-bracket.
- 24" (61cm) wire leads enclosed in armored cable.
- Contact reed switch is SPST, deactivated rhodium on gold under-plating, which results in a long life.
- For NO/NC Circuits.
- 2-3/4" (70mm) Gap.
- Mounting bracket included.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Circuit type: N.O./N.C.
- Operation gap: 2-3/4", (70mm)
- Material: Switch - Heavy-duty cast-aluminum case, Terminal - 24" (61cm) armored leads, Magnet - ABS plastic on L-bracket
- Contacts: Deactivated rhodium on gold under-plating
- Contact rating: 0.02A@100VDC (max), 0.2A@10VDC (max), 3W (max)
- Temperature: -15~+160 F (-25~70 C)
- Switch cycles: 50 Million (0.1mA@5VDC)
- Switch dimensions: 4-11/32"x1-3/4"x27/64" (110x44x11mm)
- Magnet dimensions: 3-15/16"x2"x2" (100x51x51mm)
- Magnet: Alnico 5