Seco-Larm SM-226LQ Overhead Door Magnetic Contact, Wide GapUPC: 676544006466
Also known as: SM226LQ, SL-SM226L
The Seco-Larm SM-226LQ is a magnetic contact for overhead doors and screens designed to work with closed loop circuits.
The SM-226LQ switch comes in a floor-anchored, cast-aluminum housing that's durable enough to withstand heavy vehicles passing over it. The magnet is installed in a gray ABS case that comes mounted on an L-shaped bracket. Wire leads are enclosed in a stainless-steel cable for maximum security.
- Used for overhead doors in both industrial and residential situations where a wide gap is present.
- Adjustable to fit most door-channel widths.
- Switch contained in curved low-profile cast-aluminum housing for surface mounting on garage floor.
- Magnet enclosed in gray ABS case on L-bracket.
- 24" (61cm) wire leads enclosed in armored cable.
- Contact reed switch is SPST, deactivated rhodium on gold under-plating, which results in a long life.
- For N.C. Circuits
- 2-3/4" (70mm) Gap.
- Mounting bracket included.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Circuit type: N.C.
- Operation gap: 2-3/4", (70mm)
- Material: Switch - Heavy-duty cast-aluminum case, Terminal - 24" (61cm) armored leads, Magnet - ABS plastic on L-bracket
- Contacts: Deactivated rhodium on gold under-plating
- Contact rating: 0.1A@100VDC (max), 1.0A@10VDC (max), 10W (max)
- Temperature: -15~+160 F (-25~70 C)
- Switch cycles: 50 Million (0.1mA@5VDC)
- Switch dimensions: 4-11/32"x1-3/4"x27/64" (110x44x11mm)
- Magnet dimensions: 3-15/16"x2"x2" (100x51x51mm)
- Magnet: Alnico 5