Seco-Larm E-941DA-1K2P Double Door Electromagnetic Lock, 1,200-lb Holding Force, Bond SensorThe Seco-Larm E-941DA-1K2P is a double door magnetic lock used for securing a door against unlawful entry. The lock has a holding force of 1200 lbs per door and is equipped with a bond sensor and LED that show the locking status of each door.
When power is run to the electromagnetic lock, it creates a strong magnetic field. Once the electromagnet is deactivated, the secured door will function normally without any residual magnetism. The electromagnet is attracted to the steel armature plate which is mounted directly to the secured door.
The E-941DA-1K2P is housed in anodized aluminum and has a detachable face plate. Full monitoring is standard and it is recommended for traffic control, interior doors, and airlocks. The quick mount assembly reduces installation time compared to epoxy sealed magnetic locks.
- Anodized aluminum housing (US 28)
- 12 or 24 VDC (selectable)
- No residual magnetism
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- MOV surge protection
- Complete mounting hardware for typical installations
- "L" bracket and "Z" brackets available for easy mounting
- Detachable face plate
- UL and ULC listed
- CE listed
- RoHS compliant
- Built-in dual-color status LED and bond sensor to show locking status