STI 7510C Polycarbonate Enclosure with Open Back Box for Flush Mount Applications and Exterior Key LockThis multipurpose lockable enclosure is available to protect a wide range of larger size devices, components and sensitive equipment, such as keypads, annunciators, volume controls and lighting controls that require physical or environmental protection.
The STI 7510C guards sensitive devices from vandalism, accidental damage as well as damage caused from exposure to the elements. Spacer, integrated hinge and cover are formed from super tough polycarbonate material. The polycarbonate cover is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use. Cover has exterior key lock and open back box for flush mount applications (thumb lock models also available - see STI-7511 series).
- Protection for large units against physical or environmental damage.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 to 250F (-40 to 121C).
- Covers, hinges and spacers are formed from super tough polycarbonate material.
- Mounting hardware and gaskets are included.
- Can be used over volume or lighting controls.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Open back box for flush mount applications.
- Each protected unit can be clearly seen and quickly identified.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- 94V-2 flammability rating.
- If conduit hub is needed, order SUB-6297B20 hub kit. Gasket and fasteners included.