STI 6518 Bopper Stopper with Spring Loaded Hinge, ClearBopper Stopper cover helps protect everything from electrical outlets to push buttons to volume and lighting controls. Inexpensive and highly durable, this hinged cover lives up to its name for a wide range of applications. Can take hard knocks in stride while protecting digital keypads, electrical outlets, smaller size pull stations and push buttons to name just a few. Both the cover and hinge is molded of polycarbonate material while the hinge springs are formed from stainless steel. Comes complete with installation screws and gasket.
Bopper Stopper is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use. Cost effective and easy to install.
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Cover is molded from thick clear polycarbonate material.
- Stainless steel torsion spring maintains cover in a closed position.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and gasket.
- Versatile cover protects push button units, smaller pull stations, keypads, electrical outlets, shutdown switches and volume and lighting controls.
- Gasket replacement recommended after five years.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 to 250F (-40 to 121C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- 94V-2 flammability rating.