When IR control is your objective, then Muxlab is your source!
Works with the IR Emitter (500998) to maintain IR source control between AV sources and receiver displays.? Connects to an active balun receiver, opposite the emitter, which is connected to the transmitter.? Includes remote capability, however the remote is sold separately.
Muxlab 500999 IR Sensor
Also known as: 5M-500999
The MUXLAB-500999 is an IR sensor that allows IR source control to be sent between an AV source and an AV display.
This IR sensor works with the 500998, which connects to the active balun transmitter. Handheld remote must be purchased separately.
- Supports IR data formats: NEC code, RC5 code, RC6 code, Grunding code, RCA Code, Zenith code and Sony 12-bit code. Carrier frequency: 38 kHz
- Environment: Infra-red (IR) control
- Devices: TV Sets, STB, DVD, DVR, PVR, satellite receivers.
- Works with MuxLab P/Ns: 500145, 500405, 500407
- IR data format supported: NEC code, RC5 code, RC6 code, Grunding code, RCA Code, Zenith code and Sony 12-bit
- Carrier Frequency: 38 kHz
- IR wavelength: 940 nm
- Receiving Distance: 15m
- Temperature Operating: 0 C to 40 C Storage: -10 C to 70 C Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Dark purple epoxy resin
- Dimensions: 0.79 x 0.95 x 0.51 (20 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm) with 39 (1m) cable
- Weight: 0.64 oz (18 gms)
- Regulatory: RoHS
- Warranty: Two (2) years