Muxlab 500701-2PK HD-SDI Balun 2-PackUPC: 627699907016
Also known as: 5007012PK, 5M-5007012PK
The Muxlab-500701-2PK is a 2-Pack of HD-SDI baluns that allow the transmission of one HD-SDI signal up to 150 feet over inexpensive Cat5e cable.
The baluns support SD and HD resolution signals, and are compatible with Cat5e and Cat6 cable. Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference are shielded by each balun's cast aluminum enclosure.
Used in a point-to-point connection, these baluns are great for using low cost, high performance ethernet cabling in video production, broadcasting, live events, medical imaging displays, mobile video, HD/SD routing, and HD-CCTV systems.
- 2-Pack of HD-SDI baluns
- Supports SD, HD and 3G resolutions
- Up to 150 ft (45m) via Cat5e cable @ HD
- Up to 400 ft (120m) via Cat5e cable @ SD
- Supports Cat5e/6 cable
- Cast aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding
- Environment: SDI single link : SD, HD & 3G
- Devices: Camcorders, video processors, monitors, projectors, scan converters, HD-CCTV cameras/DVR and any equipment supporting HD-SDI single link
- Cables: One straight Cat 5e/6 or better twisted pair cables required
- Temperature Operating: 20 to 50C Storage: -30 to 70C Humidity: Up to 95% non-cond
- Enclosure: Cast aluminium
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 1.85 x 1.05 (2 x 2.6 x 4.7 cm) L x H x W + extended BNC connector
- Weight: 1.5 oz (44 gms) each
- Compliance Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS Flammability: 94V0
- Warranty: Lifetime