Everything you need to extend HDMI transmissions cheaply and easily without a noticeable loss in performance.
Creates an HDMI connection up to 230 feet over Cat5 cable.? Includes transmitter, receiver, and power supply.? Supports all digital audio, 1080p Deep Color resolutions, and bi-directional IR remote control.? Great for residential and commercial A/V systems alike.
Muxlab 500451 HDMI Econo Mono Extender KitUPC: 627699004517
Also known as: 5M-500451
The MUXLAB-500451 is an HDMI Mono Extender Kit used to connect HDMI equipment using low cost Cat5e/6 cable.
Able to support connections up to 230 feet, this kit includes (1) transmitter, (1) receiver, (1) 500998 IR Emitter, (1) 500999 IR Sensor, and (1) power supply. The 500451 also supports IR remote control and resolutions up to 1080p Deep Color.
This kit works great with commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems.
- Supports 3D feature of HDMI 1.4
- Up to 230 ft (70m) at all resolutions up to 1080p Deep Color via single Cat5e/6Up to 115 ft (35m) @ 4K resolution
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Supports bi-directional IR remote control
- Includes IR Emitter and IR Sensor
- Locking screw for HDMI connector
- Environment: HDMI 1.3a, HDBaseT (5 Play technology). (Supports the 3D feature of HDMI 1.4). Supports all digital audio modes: 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- Devices: DVD, plasma, projectors, monitors, TV, PC, laptops, servers supporting HDMI
- Cable: One (1) Category 5e or better twisted pair cables required.
- Power Supply: Two (2) 110-240V/5VDC power supply with interchangeable blades included
- Power Consumption: Transmitter - 1.6W Receiver: 3.2W
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 40 C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 85 C
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Metal
- Dimensions: 4.40 x 3.00 x 1.00 (11.2 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 lb (.6 kg)
- Compliance Regulatory: FCC Class A, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years