The hub of premium HDMI distribution hubs!
Distributes an HDMI source to four HDMI displays using Cat5 cable.? Supports remote IR control and up to 150 feet of 1080p video.? Works with the 500405 HDMI IR/Extender kit.? Ideal for commercial and residential A/V systems, classroom training, digital signage, boardroom systems, and medical video systems.
Muxlab 500420 HDMI 1x4 Distribution HubUPC: 627699004203
Also known as: 5M-500420
The MUXLAB-500420 is an HDMI 1x4 Hub that distributes one HDMI source to a maximum of four HDMI displays over two Cat5e/6 cables.
Embracing Cat5e/6 cabling in your current system can help reduce costs and increase space efficiency without suffering any loss in performance. The 500420 supports remote IR control and can distribute 1080p signals up to 150 feet.
- Distributes one HDMI source to up to 4 displays
- Supports Cat5e/6 on input and output sides
- Up to 150 ft (46m) @ 1080p via two (2) Cat5e
- Up to 300 ft (91 m) @ 1080i via two (2) Cat5e
- CascadableLocal HDMI output
- Includes one (1) IR Emitter for IR source control
- EDID configuration switch
- Environment HDMI 1.3a
- Devices DVD, plasma, projectors, monitors, TV, PC, laptops, home theatre, servers supporting HDMI
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 40 C.
- Storage: -20 to 85 C.
- Humidity: up to 95% non-cond
- Dimensions: 1 Unit rack mountable: 19 x 6.75 x 1.75 (48.26 cm x 17.15 cm x 4.45 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kgs)
- Compliance: FCC, CE-EMC Directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: 2 years