Expand your HDMI signal using more affordable cabling!
Creates a 300 foot connection between HDMI equipment using two Cat5 cables.? Includes two power supplies, and one? transmitter, receiver, IR Emitter, and IR sensor.? Supports 1080i and 1080p deep color resolution.? Designed for use in commercial and residential A/V systems, projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, and medical information systems.
Muxlab 500405 HDMI IR/Extender KitUPC: 627699004050
Also known as: 5M-500405
The MUXLAB-500405 is an HDMI IR/Extender Kit used to connect HDMI equipment over two, inexpensive Cat5e/6 cables.
The kit supports 1080i resolution signals up to 300 feet and 1080p Deep Color up to 150 feet. The 500405 includes (1) transmitter, (1) receiver, (1) IR Emitter, (1) IR Sensor, and (2) power supplies.
- Up to 150 ft (46m) @ 1080p Deep Color via Cat6
- Up to 300 ft (91m) @ 1080i via Cat5e/6
- Connect via two (2) Cat5e/6 cables
- Includes IR Emitter and IR Sensor
- Environment: HDMI 1.3a. (Supports the 3D feature of HDMI 1.4)
- Devices: DVD, plasma, projectors, monitors, TV, PC, laptops, servers supporting HDMI
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 C.
- Storage: -20 to 85 C.
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Fire retardant plastic
- Mounting: Velcro pads included
- Compliance Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS Flammability: 94V0
- Warranty: 2 years