Muxlab 500250 VideoEase Component Video Hub, (110V, 8 Ports)UPC: 627699002506
Also known as: 5M-500250
The MUXLAB-500250 is a 110V component video hub that distributes one full component video source and one digital or analog audio video source up to 8 destinations over inexpensive Cat5 cable.
Equipped with modular RJ45 input and output, the 500250 supports 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p resolution signals. It works with MuxLab VideoEase baluns and is ideal for use in digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, and retail systems.
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Cascadable to up to levels
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Supports digital or combined L/R analog audio channel on fourth twisted pair
- Integrates seamlessly with MuxLab VideoEase baluns
- Environment: Component baseband video (YPbPr/RGB) and Digital or Mono Analog Audio
- Devices: DVD players, DVR, AV matrix switchers, DLP projectors, plasmas, monitors, home theatre