Cat5 cables are cheaper and narrower than coax.? Translation: Using Cat5 is a no brainer.
Allows the transmission of one component and one composite video signal using Cat5 cable.? Capable of supporting 1,000 feet of 480i/p, 500 feet of 720p & 1080i/p, and 2,200 feet of composite video signals.? Includes color-coded RCA cable leads for easy installation and a plug-and-play RJ45 jack.? Usually used in pairs with the 500057.? Compatible with Muxlab mounting accessories.
Muxlab 500056 Component-Composite Video Male Balun
Also known as: 5M-500056
The MUXLAB-500056 is a Male Component-Composite Video Balun that supports the transmission of one component video and one composite video signal up to 1,000 feet over Cat5/6 cable.
Often used in pairs, the 500056 lets users construct a more space efficient, cost effective infrastructure out of Ethernet cabling. The balun supports 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p video formats.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5/6
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5/6
- Moulded colour-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports composite video on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
- Environment: Component Video (YPbPr), RGB Video (sync on green). 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p. Line level Composite Video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: ABS fire retardant plastic
- Weight: 2.6 oz (74gms)
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS.
- Warranty: Lifetime