Reduce the number of cables in your system by a ratio of 3:1!
Allows one component video and one IR-emitter signal to be transmitted over Cat5 cable.? Supports 480i/p video up to 1,000 feet, and 720p/1080i/p video up to 500 feet.? Easily consolidates three coax cables into one Cat5.? Includes three color-coded RCA-F jacks and an IR-emitter terminal block.? Great for home and commercial HD video applications.
Muxlab 500055 Component Video/IR Pass-Thru Female Balun
Also known as: 5M-500055
The MUXLAB-500055 is a Female Component video/IR Pass-Thru Balun that supports the transmission of one component video and one IR emitter signal across an inexpensive Cat5 cable.
Perfect for residential and commercial hi-definition video, the 500055 supports multiple video resolutions at different signal distances.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded colour-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports IR-emitter pass-thru on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
- Environment: Component Video (YPbPr), RGB Video (sync on green). 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p. IR emitter pass-thru
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: ABS fire retardant plastic
- Weight: 2.9 oz (81gms)
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS