Now presenting the finest in AV transmission for presentation systems!
Like the 500052-Pro-BNC, this Balun allows the transmission of one component video and one combined analog audio signal over Cat5, except it uses an RCA adapter to do it.? Made with a highly-durable, cast aluminum enclosure, it features 12-inch heavy duty AV cable leads and an EtherconRJ45.? This professional-grade Balun is ideal for rental/staging locations, mobile video production, or podium presentation systems.
Muxlab 500052-Pro-RCA Component Video/Analog Audio ProAV Balun, RCAUPC: 627699920527
Also known as: 500052PRORCA, 5M-500052PRO
The Component Video/Analog Audio ProAV Balun allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one combined left/right analog audio signal to be transmitted via one Cat5e/6 twisted pair cable for more cost-efficient cabling.
The 500052-Pro features Ethercon cast aluminum enclosure and built-in 12-inch (30cm) heavy duty AV cable leads for the demanding professional environment. The 500052-Pro may be used in pairs or in conjunction with other MuxLab component video baluns
- RCA connectors
- Supports 1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5e/6
- Supports analog audio on fourth twisted pair
- Ethercon RJ45 connector for cable strain relief
- Ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure
- Heavy-duty 12-inch (30cm) built-in cable leads
- Compatible with 500052, 500052-WP
- Lifetime warranty
- Environment: Component Video (YPbPr), RGB Video (sync on green). 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p. Line level analog audio.
- Devices: DVD players, satellite receivers, plasma displays, projectors, monitors, up-converters, amplifiers, switchers, home theatre and other equipment supporting HDTV component video and/or analog audio.
- Transmission: Transparent to the user.
- Bandwidth: Video: 60 MHz, 3 dB roll off. Analog audio: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Maximum Input: 1.1Vp-p
- Insertion Loss per pair (video): .1 dB for 0.1 MHz. Gradually increasing to 3.0 dB over the frequency range
- Insertion Loss per pair (audio): Less than 2 dB per pair over the frequency range.
- Return Loss (video): Greater than 15 dB over the frequency range
- Common Mode Rejection (video): -55 dB max.
- Common Mode Rejection (audio): Greater than 60 dB @ 1 KHz, Greater than 40 dB over the frequency and distance range
- Max. Distance Colour Cat5e/6 UTP & STP: 480i/p: 1,000 ft (305m), 720p and 1080I: 500 ft (152m), Analog Audio: 3,250 ft (990m).
- Cable Cat5e/6 UTP/STP: 24 gauge or lower solid copper twisted pair wire impedance: 100 ohms at 1 MHz, Maximum capacitance: 20 pf/foot. Attenuation: 6.6 dB/1000 ft at 1 MHz
- Cable Coax: Impedance: 75 ohms at 1 MHz
- Connectors: Three (3) RCA-M connectors: Green (Y), Blue (Pb) , Red (Pr); One (1) RCA-F connector for analog audio; One (1) Ethercon RJ45 for Cat5e/6 UTP or STP cable
- Pin Configuration Reverse polarity sensitive: Red (Pr): Pins 7 [R] & 8 [T] Green (Y): Pins 3 [R] & 6 [T], Blue (Pb): Pins 1 [R] & 2 [T] Analog Audio: Pins 4 [R] & 5 [T]
- Temperature: Operating: 0 to 55C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: Cast aluminium
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.64 x 1.975 (6.99cm x 6.71cm x 5.02cm) plus 12 ( 30.48 cm) cable lead
- Weight: .542lb (245.85g)
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS.