Not one, but TWO!
Attach the pair of 500039 baluns to the ends of Cat 5 cable (up to 2,200 feet) and voila! You've got yourself a long-range composite video signal for a fraction of the cost. Not only that, this balun provides clear, hi-fi audio for home electronic devices.
Muxlab 500039-2PK Stereo Hi-Fi Video Balun (2 Pack)UPC: 627699900390
Also known as: 5000392PK, 5M-5000392PK
The MUXLAB-500039-2PK is a 2-Pack of Stereo Hi-Fi Video Baluns used to transmit one composite video signal over Ethernet cable a maximum of 2,200 feet.
Featuring full audio bandwidth response and color-coded cable leads for easier installation, the 500039-2PK is perfect for establishing a low-cost, high performance Ethernet cabling infrastructure.
These baluns are commonly used in classroom video distribution, commercial and home audio/video systems, hospital video training, video conferencing, and video kiosks.
- Up to 2,200 feet (670m) via Cat 5 UTP
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio bandwidth
- Built-in color-coded cable leads
- Compact design for neater wiring
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes 2 x model 500039
- Environment: Composite video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) equipment
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 C. Storage:-20 to 85 C. Humidity: up to 95% non-cond.
- Enclosure: Fire retardant plastic
- Dimensions: 2.40 x 2.25 x 1.00 (6.1 x 5.7 x 2.54 cm) plus 6 (15.24cm) cable leads for video and stereo audio
- Weight: 3.1 oz (89 gms)
- Warranty: Lifetime