Muxlab takes the three-pronged approach to AV transmission: affordability, durability, and versatility.
Made for transmitting standard AES analog or digital audio channel over Cat5 cable.? With durable cable strain relief and locking XLR3 plug connectors, this is cabling versatility at its finest.? Includes a 5,000 foot signal range for analog audio, 1,400 feet for digital audio, and an optional wire terminal for ground/shield.? (For Female XLR, check out the 500026)
Muxlab 500025 MonoPro XLR, XLR3-MUPC: 627699000250
Also known as: 5M-500025
The Muxlab 500025 is a MonoPro XLR used in professional audio installations to connect an AES analog or digital audio channel using Cat5 cable.
Able to support up to 5,000 feet of analog audio and 1,400 feet of digital audio, the 500025 is a great way to harness the low cost, high performance characteristics of Cat5 cable in just about any audio environment.
The 500025 is has a Male locking XLR3 connector.
- Cost efficient cabling via UTP
- Rugged cable strain relief
- Line analog audio up to 5,000 ft (1.5km) via Cat 5
- Digital audio up to 1,400 ft (426m) via Cat5
- Wires terminate inside product
- Locking XLR3 male connector
- Optional wire terminal for ground/shield
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Fire retardant plastic. UL94-V0
- Dimensions: 1.875 x 1 diam (4.76 cm x 2.54 cm diam) plus 5 (12.7cm) XLR3 lead
- Weight: 2.64 oz (75 gms)