Cover all your audio bases with the 500019 Audio Balun!
Analog audio balun capable of transmitting mono or stereo audio over 5,000 feet when configured with one or two pairs of baluns respectively.? Includes phase error sensitive screw terminals for Cat5 cable connection.? The built-in RCA male connector is great for connecting DVD players, audio mixers, matrix switchers, and audio splitters.? Perfect for installations where Cat5 cable is already present.
Muxlab 500019 Analog Audio BalunThe Muxlab 500019 is an analog audio balun that supports the transmission of analog audio signal up to 5,000 feet over Cat5 cable.
The 500019 makes it possible to establish more affordable cabling installations by using versatile and cost effective Cat5 cable in place of bulky coax cable. Installation is made easy by the built-in screw terminals and cable strain relief.
This balun is great for connecting consumer and commercial audio equipment.
- Eliminates coax cable
- Up to 5,000 feet (1.5km) via Cat 5 UTP
- 3dB bandwidth: 60Hz to 20KHz
- Gold-plated RCA connector
- Cable strain relief
- Compact design
- Lifetime warranty
- US Design Patent #D495,320
- Environment: Unbalanced analog mono or stereo audio
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 C. Storage:-20 to 85 C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: Fire retardant plastic
- Dimensions: 2.30 x 0.62 x 0.62 (5.8 x 1.6 x 1.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (42.5 gms)