Macurco CM-6 Carbon Monoxide Detector, Controller and Transducer, 12-24 VAC or 12-32 VDCUPC: 051131495807
Also known as: CM6, MA-CM6
Also known as the CM6, the Macurco CM-6 is an advanced carbon monoxide detector, controller, and transducer that can be connected to an alarm system to help monitor and control CO levels in parking garages, maintenance facilities, and other commercial locations.
The CM-6 is able to monitor low levels of carbon monoxide in a given area, triggering an alarm when unhealthy CO levels are reached. An automatic exhaust fan helps control CO concentrations, and the relay actuation can be set by the user at CO levels of 25, 35, 50, or 100 parts per million.
The CM-6 is easy to mount on a standard electrical box and comes factory calibrated.
The CM-6 is also available in white
- ETL Listed to UL 61010-1
- Low level meter capable of displaying from 0-200 ppm of CO
- The CM-6 meets the requirements of the Uniform Building Code for enclosed garages and meets
- OSHA standards for CO exposure
- Selectable fan and alarm relay activation
- 5 A SPDT fan relay controls starters of exhaust fans 0.5 A N.O. or N.C. alarm relay connects to warning devices or control panels
- 4-20 mA Current Loop
- CM-6 mounts on a standard 4x4 electrical box and becomes cover for the box
- Supervised system: any internal detector problem will cause the fan & Alarm relay to activate
- Optional calibration kit is available. One screw allows access for calibration or gas test
- Power: 3 W (max) from 12 to 24 VAC or 12 to 32 VDC
- Current @ 24 VDC: 75 mA in alarm (two relays), 50 mA (fan relay only) and 23 mA stand by
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound (0.45 kg)
- Size: 4 1/2 x 4 x 2 1/8 in. (11.4 X 11.4 X 5.3 cm)
- Color: Dark gray
- Connections: plugs/terminals
- Mounting box: (not included) 4x4 electric
- Fan relay: 5 A, 240 VAC, pilot duty, SPDT
- Fan relay actuation: selectable at 25 ppm, 35 ppm (default), 50 ppm or 100 ppm CO
- Fan Delay Settings of 0, 1, 3 (default), 5 and 10 minutes
- Fan Minimum Runtime settings are OFF (default), 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Alarm relay: 0.5A 120 V, 60 VA
- Alarm relay actuation: selectable N.O. default or N.C.
- Alarm relay settings: OFF, 50 ppm, 100 ppm, 150 ppm and 200 ppm (default)
- Current Loop, 4-20 mA for 0-200 ppm CO
- Operating Environ: 0F to 125 F (-18C or above 52C) 10 to 90% RH