Honeywell Power HPFF8 NAC Expander/Power Supply, 8AThe Honeywell Power HPFF8 is an 8.0A notification appliance circuit (NAC) expander fire rated power supply designed to extend the power capabilities of existing NACs and provide power for auxiliary devices.
The HPFF8 connects to any 12 or 24V Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) or operates stand-alone. The unit provides regulated and filtered 24VDC power to four NAC's and an auxiliary output.
The HPFF8 is mounted in a lockable wall cabinet that can accommodate up to two 18AH batteries and contains an internal Battery charger capable of charging up to 26.0 amp-hour (AH) batteries.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition
- Four (4) power limited supervised notification application circuits (NAC's) capable of supplying +24VDC at 3.0 amp maximum each
- Four field-programmable operational modes
- Protocol pass-through for synchronizing large systems
- Two fully independent supervised input/output control circuits
- Redundant activation operation for survivability
- Supports FACPs Selectable Silence ability
- 2.0 amp auxiliary continuously supplied output
- Eight status LEDs
- Supervised AC input, battery voltage, auxiliary output, charger, and earth ground faults
- Optional two-hour delay for AC loss
- Separate Trouble and AC Fail Form-C relay contacts.
- The Trouble Form-C relay contacts selectable for immediate or a 2 hour delay with AC failure
- 26 AH battery charger capability
- Primary Input Power: 120VAC, 60Hz, 3.6A standard; 240VAC, 50Hz, 1.5A on units with E suffix
- Secondary Power: 24 volt operation: two 7-26 AH batteries
- Battery Charging Capacity: Up to 26 AH batteries (Holds up to two 18 AH batteries
- Total Output Current: 8.0A max
- Standby Current: 0.075 A
- Auxiliary Power Output: 2.0A under all conditions
- NAC Output Ratings: 24VDC fully regulated, 3.0A max per circuit (8.0A total)
- End-of-Line Resistor Range: 1.9K to 25k ohm, watt. Product ships with 4 separate programming resistors. They are 3.9K (5 each - only need one for programming), 2.2K (1 each), 4.7K (1 each) and 10K (1 each)
- Common Trouble: 2.0A at 30VDC
- Relay Fail Relay: 2.0A at 30VDC
- Input Control Circuits: compatible with 12 and 24 VDC control panel NACs
- Input Control Current (alarm): 5.68 mA @ 12 VDC, 12.28 mA @ 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 16.65" W x 19.0" H x 5.2" D (42.29 W x 48.26 H 13.23 D cm)