Honeywell Power Products HPF24S8 Fire Alarm Power SupplyUPC: 783008108007
Also known as: 0H-HPF24S8
The HONEYWELL-POWER-HPF24S8 is a compact, 8-amp power supply with a built-in battery charger.
This connects to any 12 or 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel and provides power to additional fire alarm devices. During a power failure, the battery automatically continues to provide power to the panel. LED indicators provide visible alerts for diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status conditions.
This power supply works with just about any UL 864 fire alarm.
- Extends and supports power for additional fire alarm
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention
- Strobe signal "passes through" allowing syncing of large systems
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication
- Two outputs can be used for constant power devices such as door holders (power drops upon alarm)
- Works with almost any UL 864 fire alarm
- Primary (AC) Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz, 3.2 A maximum
- Control Input Circuit: Trigger Input Voltage: 9.0 to 32 VDC, Trigger Current: 2.0 mA (16 - 32 V), (per input) 1.0 mA (9 - 16 V)
- Trouble Contact Rating: 5.0 A at 24 VDC
- Auxiliary Power Output: Specific Application Power - 500 mA maximum
- Secondary Power (Battery) Charging Circuit: Supports lead-acid batteries only, Float Charge Voltage: 27.6VDC, Maximum Charge Current: 1.5 A, Maximum Battery Capacity: 18 AH
- Dimensions (cabinet): 15" [38.1 cm] H x 14.5" [36.8 cm] W x 2.75" [7.0 cm] D