Honeywell Power Products HPF24S6 Fire Alarm Power SupplyUPC: 783008107994
Also known as: 0H-HPF24S6
The HONEYWELL-POWER-HPF24S6 is a remote charger with a 6A power supply that includes a main printed circuit board, transformers, and a red enclosure. The unit may be connected to any 12- or 24-volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) or may stand alone.
Primary applications of the HPF24S6 include Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC) expansion (to support ADA requirements and NAC synchronization) or auxiliary power to support 24-volt system accessories.
The HPF24S6 provides regulated and filtered 24 VDC power to four Notification Appliance Circuits configured as either four Class B (Style Y) or Class A (Style A, with ZNAC-4 option module). Alternately, the four outputs may be configured as all non-resettable or all resettable or two non-resettable and two resettable.
The unit also contains a battery charger capable of charging up to 18 Amp Hour batteries.
- Extends and supports power for additional fire alarm
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention
- Strobe signal "passes through" allowing syncing of large systems
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication
- Two outputs can be used for constant power devices such as door holders (power drops upon alarm)
- Works with almost any UL 864 fire alarm
- Primary (AC) Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz, 3.2 A maximum
- Control Input Circuit: Trigger Input Voltage: 9.0 to 32 VDC, Trigger Current: 2.0 mA (16 - 32 V), (per input) 1.0 mA (9 - 16 V)
- Trouble Contact Rating: 5.0 A at 24 VDC
- Auxiliary Power Output: Specific Application Power - 500 mA maximum
- Secondary Power (Battery) Charging Circuit: Supports lead-acid batteries only, Float Charge Voltage: 27.6VDC, Maximum Charge Current: 1.5 A, Maximum Battery Capacity: 18 AH
- Dimensions (cabinet): 15" [38.1 cm] H x 14.5" [36.8 cm] W x 2.75" [7.0 cm] D