Honeywell Ademco VISTA-15P VISTA Control PanelThe Vista-15P an Alarm Control Panel with 6-onboard hardwired zones that's designed to provide homes with state-of-the-art security.
The Vista 15P lets you send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), improving the speed of information delivery to and from the control panel.
When used in conjunction with an AlarmNet Internet or digital communicator, the VISTA-15P can be installed in the premises without TELCO lines, while creating additional lines of communication to central station.
Hardwired expansion, graphic keypad support, two-wire smoke detectors, scheduling options and a host of other features separate the Vista-15P from all other six-zone panels.
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via iGSMV4G, 7845i-ENT, GSMV4G or GSMX4G
- Six on-board hardwired zones
- Supports two graphic touchscreen keypads
- Eight independent keyfob zones allow wireless keys to be programmed without using any of the 26 zones
- Eight output devices
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 50 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 32 system user codes
- Two installer configurable zone types allows the installer to "create custom zone types" by assigning all zone attributes
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
- Supports four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- User Scheduling
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- A variety of wireless remote controlsfor single-button operation
- Supports up to two numeric pagers
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone