Honeywell Ademco TUXW Tuxedo Touch Controller, White (6280i)UPC: 886618115172
Also known as: TUXW
The Honeywell Ademco TUXW is a touchscreen graphic controller that works as an interface for adjusting thermostat and lighting levels based on user programmed scenes, with a built-in ZWAVE for central control.
The Tuxedo Touch features a built-in web server that can transform any tablet or smartphone into a home controller, with remote access to home security systems, cameras, door locks, lights, and thermostats.
The Tuxedo Touch features a vivid 7" display with extra large icons for easy navigation. With voice annunciation for specific programmed zones, the Tuxedo Touch is easy to use and doubles as a digital picture frame and video player.
The controller is capable of integrating into your home using popular ZWAVE technology. For instance, the Tuxedo Touch can be programmed to turn lights on, adjust thermostats, and disarm your security system when you unlock the front door. Users can view live Honeywell security camera feeds directly from the controller to check-up on their property periodically.
Also, when using Total Connect 2.0 services, you can receive video alerts on your iPhone, iPad, or any other smartphone, while you are home or away.
- 7" color widescreen display
- 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch
- Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN
- View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display
- Built-in web server allows for local control of your Tuxedo Touch system through any Wi-Fi enabled device (smartphone, iPad, iPhone, PC, Internet TV)
- Intuitive, easy to use interface with large icons and menu driven navigation
- Fully compatible with Honeywell Total Connect
- Icons match Honeywell Total Connect interface to help up-sell remote services
- Z-Wave controller built-in
- Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices