Honeywell Ademco 5821 Wireless Temperature Sensor
The HONEYWELL-ADEMCO-5821 is a wireless temperature sensor and flood detector often used in bathrooms, laundry rooms, and basements.
The unit can be programmed as a stand-alone temperature sensor, a remote temperature sensor, or a flood detector. The wireless design makes it easier to locate and install the device in virtually any location. The 5821 boasts a 10 year battery life, thus reducing the need for user maintenance.
- Five selectable temperature ranges to choose from (hot, warm, cold, refrigerate and freeze)
- Remote Temperature Probe available (T280R) ideal for refrigerator and freezer monitoring
- Flood detection with 470PB External Probe for a wide range of applications; including bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements
- Up to 10 year battery life, which reduces user maintenance
- Completely wireless, which greatly reduces installation time and maximizes placement options
- Capable of monitoring cold (45 F) temperature and flood detection simultaneously