Honeywell Ademco 5819 Shock Processor and TransmitterUPC: 781410005099
Also known as: 5819
The HONEYWELL-5819 is a wireless shock processor and window/door transmitter all-in-one.
Designed to provide multiple layers of protection against break-ins, the 5819 is a uniquely versatile solution that adapts to a wide variety of environments. This device can monitor for shock frequencies generated by shattered glass, and can also be mounted on a door or window frame to sense when an access point is opened by an intruder.
The wireless transmitter receives power from a 3V lithium battery that lasts an average of 3-5 years before needing replacement.
- Provides three zones for total protection
- Closed loop shock sensing and processing
- External contact loop
- 2 built-in reed switches for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable pulse count and response sensitivity settings to meet demanding application requirements
- Includes replaceable lithium batteries