Honeywell Ademco 5193SDT Photoelectric V-Plex Smoke Detector w/ ThermalUPC: 781410900387
Also known as: 5193SDT
The Honeywell 5193SDT is an addressable, photoelectric smoke detector designed to provide open area protection when used with compatible Honeywell control panels that support V-Plex technology.
With an advanced microprocessor and optical sensing chamber, the 5193SDT provides exceptional smoke detection in a host of environments. Two LEDs indicate device status. Easy-to-use test button gives users the ability to periodically test the detector's circuit.
The 5193SDT also features a restorable, fixed temperature (135 degree F/57.2 C) thermal.
- Easy Installation: Installation of the 5193SD/SDT detector is simplified by the use of a mounting base that may be pre-wired to the system, allowing the detector to be easily installed or removed for maintenance or service. (See Tamper-Resistant Feature/Wiring)
- LED Status Indicators: Two LEDs (green and red) provide local visual indication of the detectors status including normal operation, alarm, out of sensitivity and trouble conditions
- Test button: This button allows the user to perform periodic testing of the detectors circuitry and verify that the detector is within the sensitivity limits.
- Versatile Mounting: Mounting is made simple with the included hardware and the large mounting ports, which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting. (See Tamper-Resistant Feature/Wiring).
- Tamper Protection and Tamper Resistance: The detector contains a built-in tamper switch that can communicate back to the control panel in the event the detector is removed from its base. For an added level of security, the detector also includes a tamper resistant element that prevents removal from the base without the use of tools. (See Tamper-Resistant Feature/Wiring)