Honeywell Access OP30HONR OmniProx HID Compatible, Mullion ReaderHoneywells OmniProx family is a complete line of 125 kHz HID compatible proximity readers that delivers outstanding and consistent performance in a small package with attractive styling and colors to fit any dcor.
All OmniProx readers (except the OP90) include three bezels: black, charcoal gray and ivory and are constructed with rugged polycarbonate materials potted for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The OmniProx family of readers combines unique functionality, high-quality engineering and design for a variety of applications in the electronic access control market.
OmniProx readers offer superb reliability and consistent read range. Installation is simple and fast with a mounting template included in all models.
Increased security functions like optical tamper and security screw prevent unauthorized users from removing the reader from the wall or attempting to compromise the system.
For locations that require a proximity reader able to withstand the vandal-prone environments, such as: universities, schools, elevators and prisons, the OP90 vandal resistant reader comes standard in a zinc die-cast metal housing.
- Mini-size proximity reader for door mullions
- ADA compliant, built-in audible buzzer
- Host LED control and tamper output
- Optical tamper detect mechanism provides output signal to host
- Low-cost option allows your company logo to be molded in
- Hidden mounting screws deter vandalism
- Potted for superior weather-resistance
- Wiegand output
- Genuine HID compatible
- Includes vandal-resistant security and installation tool with every reader.
- Adhesive-backed mounting template reduces installation time and risk of mounting errors
- Unique bezel design allows entire face of reader to be customized for a unique look or with custom color to fulfill architectural and dcor requirements
- Three bezels included with each reader: black, charcoal gray and ivory
- Lifetime warranty
- ROHS compliant
- Compatibility with card formats of 40 bits length or less, including 26-bit, 34-bit, and Corporate 1000 formats