Honeywell Access NX4OP40L NetAXS with Deluxe Enclosure - Standalone Web-based Access 4 Door Kit with (4) OP40HONRHoneywells web-based NetAXS controller provides solutions for installations of any size. NetAXS-4 enables users to securely manage their system anywhere there's an Internet connectionwith no dedicated PC costs. The user-friendly design makes it simple to install and easy to operate and maintain. NetAXS-4 gives you all the benefits of traditional access control such as helping you secure your doors, manage employee access, and manage sites remotely. It also lets you pull reports easily to meet compliance requirements. With a browserbased interface, your learning curve and training times are significantly decreased. No dedicated software requiredsimply log on and you're ready to go, securelyfrom the office or anywhere. NetAXS-4 has been developed with an installer-friendly design that easily adapts to existing IT infrastructure and methods. This means reduced installation and support. Plus, NetAXS-4 integrates with Honeywell's fully-featured WIN-PAK Integrated Security Solution to enable more robust and sophisticated NetAXS integrations. So as your system grows, NetAXS grows with you.
- Includes (4) OP40HONR OmniProx readers
- Pre-wired enclosure, power supply, and relay board saves installation time (NX4L1 only)
- Easy to use landing page.
- End-user training in less than 30 minutes.
- All toolsfrom basic settings to adding/ deleting cards located on one page.
- Simply log in and begin!
- No user interaction required to push status updates from NetAXS-4 to the web screens.
- Alarms, events, inputs, outputs, and status screens automatically update.
- Optimized data transfer between the controller and web browsers results in reduced bandwidth and improved screen response times.
- Connect and manage a NetAXS-4 panel through either a NetAXS-4/-123 gateway panel.
- Connect and manage up to 31 panels in a group.
- Add doors without having to rip and replace hardware, or add software.
- Assign cardholders different access levels.
- Dynamic supervisor access configurations for single and double card swipes.
- Escort access requires a supervisor escort for a non-supervisor cardholder.
- Compatible with WIN-PAKXE, WIN-PAK SE, WIN-PAK PE, WIN-PAK PRO CS (managed access) software.
- Up to 256-bit AES encryption between NetAXS panel and WIN-PAK host