Honeywell Access BR-7 Bar Code Swipe ReaderNorthern Computers' BR-7 Bar Code Reader allows you to read virtually all existing bar code cards and is housed in a rugged, water-resistant enclosure.
Bar code cards are simple to create and easy to use. They provide the lowest-cost cards of any access control technology. With a security overlaminate, they provide protection from copying and a high level of security.
The BR-7 reader outputs in a Wiegand format and reads either 5 or 12 digit cards. (12 digit cards can be used with the N-1000-II control panel Version 6.03, 7.49 or higher firmware).
The BR-7 reads most bar code symbologies including: Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5. It is autodiscriminating, and reads in both directions. It reads with a wide range of bar code densities and scanning speeds. Infrared optics make it compatible with most masking film and bar code security coverings.
- Bar Code Reader connects to your existing system with a standard Wiegand interface
- Has a tough cast aluminum housing to protect it against moisture and vandalism
- Infrared optics make it compatible with most masking films
- The reader will read most bar code symbologies
- Auto discriminating, reads in both directions
- Overlaminate on cards provide protection from copying