HES 5000 Compact Electric Strike, High PerformanceThe HES 5000 is a compact, universal electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb.
The strike is tamper resistant and boasts reliable performance over 500,000 cycles.This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and works with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolts.
The HES 5000 is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five-year limited warranty