HID 1326LSSMV ProxCard II Clamshell Card (125kHz HID Proximity)
Also known as: HU-1326LSSMV, HID-1326LSSMV
The HID 1326LSSMV ProxCard II Clamshell Card is a 125kHz HID Proximity card for use with compatible readers.
The 1326LSSMV comes pre-programmed with ProxCardII artwork on the front in vinyl with a matte finish, the molded HID Logo on the back, sequential numbering that is programmed internally and printed externally, and a vertical punch slot.
The 1326LSSMV is not only cost effective, but extremely durable and flexible. It's thin enough to carry easily in a wallet and can be used with a lanyard as an ID photo badge.
- Extremely consistent read range
- Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins
- Fits into wallet or purse. Use with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge
- A cross reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number is provided for easy system administration
- Offers more than 137 billion unique codes
- No battery allows for an infinite number of reads
- PVC overlay for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers
- Strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Custom artwork and external card numbering optional
- Lifetime warranty