HES 7000-630 Electric Strike BodyThe HES 7000-630 is a 24VDC (models 791 and 792) electric strike that comes in a satin steel finish.
The strike's modular deisgn accommodates both cyndrical and rim exit locksets and latchbolts from 5/8" to 3/4" throw. The included pre-load release function allows the strike to operate under higher load pressure and varying hot/cold weather conditions for efficient year-round operation without warping or weather stripping, which commonly happens with traditional electric strikes.
The HES 7000-630 is tamper resistant and can be installed on any wood or metal frame. Ideal for high-usage doors.
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Field selectable fail secure/safe
- Accommodates pre-load (fail-secure only)
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Metal and wood frame application
- Three year limited warranty
- Electrical: .45amps at 12VDC continuous duty; .25amps at 24VDC continuous duty
- Static strength: 1500lbs
- Dynamic Strength: 70ft-lbs
- Endurance: 500,000 cycles
- Strike body depth: 1 11/16"
- Specifications: UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed, ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1, MEA New York City accepted, Patent #5484180