Global Cache GCWF2IR iTach WiFi to IR (Infrared Control)The Global Cach WF2IR iTach Wi-Fi to IR lets you use an Apple mobile device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) or Android mobile device to control home systems, whether it be appliances or your home entertainment center.
Using the companys proprietary software, you can launch activities and control devices with a single touch. Your mobile device communicates with the WF2IR using your wireless (Wi-Fi) network, sending infrared (IR) signals to your entertainment devices to turn them on or off, set their inputs, change volume, and perform any other functions you require.
You can program activities that turn on all the devices involved in a particular activity, turn off the ones you dont need, and change the necessary inputs.
- Compact device for convenient and unobtrusive connectivity
- Up to 8 iPhone/iPod devices can simultaneously control one iTach
- On board Web server for fast and easy setup and configuration
- Flash upgradeable to accommodate future upgrades in the field
- Backwards compatibility with the Global Cach GC-100 Network Adapter
- Wi-Fi can be used from anywhere and does not require line-of-sight access or wiring
- Three independent user selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs - 3.5 mm mono jack
- Third IR port supports IR blaster
- Full spectrum IR learner built-in
- Includes three IR emitters and one IR blaster