GRI 2600TP Remote Sensor with 36" LeadsUPC: 069762503634
Also known as: GI-2600TP
The GRI 2600TP is a closed loop remote water sensor with 36" leads. The unit is triggered by a moisture bridge across the sensor contacts and can be installed to detect a layer of water as minute as 1/16 of an inch in depth.
The 2600TP uses an external power source to energize a built-in relay contact so battery power is not recommended. Used in a closed loop configuration, an alarm condition will occur when moisture is detected, or if power to the sensor is lost, and if the sensor should fail. The relay output can be wired directly to any alarm panel or can be used to actuate an external device, i.e. transmitter, annunciator, etc.
- Will Detect Any Conductive Non-Flammable Liquid
- Ideal Anywhere Water Damage Could Occur
- Automatic Reset
- 6 Foot Jacketed Lead Standard
- Custom Lead Lengths Available
- Available in 5 VDC, 12 VDC And 24 VDC
- Closed and Open Loop Versions