ELK-930 Doorbell and Telephone Ring Detector
Also known as: EK-930
The ELK-930 is a doorbell and telephone ring detector that comes on a pre-scored circuit and gives users the ability to detach individual detectors.
The ELK-930 monitors doorbell current draw and produces an open collector output when the door bell draws 900mA or more and the pushbutton is pressed. Telephone line voltage is also monitored and, when the ringing voltage reaches 50 volts or higher, the detector automatically produces an open collector output.
- Detects Doorbell Activation Current
- Inputs for Two Separate Pushbutton Locations
- No Interference With Lighted Pushbuttons
- Produces an Open Collector Output
- Powered by the Doorbell Transformer
- Detects Telephone Ringing Voltage.
- Provides an Open Collector Output that follows the telephone ringing pattern
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty