Dynalock 2011-TJ20-LP Electromagnetic Lock, 1200lbs, Single Inswinging Door, Low Power Coil, Satin AluminumThe Dynalock 2011TJ20-LP is a surface mount 2000 series electromagnetic lock for inswing doors with a 12 volt, low power coil.
Boasting a 1200 pound holding force and a clear anodized finish, the lock has an adjustable mounting and an upgradable circuit board.
The 2000 Series is a full size 1200 lbs. holding force electromagnet. It is designed for life safety and high security on rated or nonrated doors and frames. Specify for commercial, industrial, or institutional openings when low cost and high security are required.
All 2000 Series locks are designed for ease of installation with adjustable mounting, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments. Optional integrated door and lock status sensors allow remote monitoring without the need to install separate "door contacts".
The 2000 Series is offered in single, double, and split armature models for both outswinging and inswinging doors. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
- Single inswinging door, mounts to frame header
- Single coil
- Low power coil - 12V @ 0.16A, single lock
- Satin aluminum finish
- Internal wiring compartment includes built-in circuit board attached to access cover to provide a convenient, plug in, concealed area for wiring connections
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion
- A narrow backset of 1-1/2 may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates
- No residual magnetism - the door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
- Multiple sensor and monitor options increases flexibility, security and compatibility with system equipment
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized
- Lifetime Warranty - American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electromagnetic locks