Dor-o-Matic 1690EO-36IN-US28 Concealed Vertical Rod Touchbar Device, Exit Only, 36", Satin AluminumThe design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, high-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, singlepoint dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
- Satin aluminum finish
- 36" length
- Exit only
- ANSI Grade 1 rating
- Optional electrified and panic functions
- Compatible with stiles as narrow as 1-3/4"
- Hand: Field reversible, non-handed.
- Finish: Satin aluminum, Centercase and end cap are powder-coated black only.
- Strikes: PB48 top.
- Latches: Hex bottom latch (standard), RL - rod bottom latch, PL - Pullman bottom latch, ES - electric strike top latch (optional). Device needs to be less bottom rod (LBR).
- Dogging Feature: Hex key dogging standard, except EL where must use hold back feature.
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) feature available. Field selectable.
- Sizes: 36".
- Doors: 1-3/4" thick metal doors, specify if other.
- Projections: 3-3/8" in neutral position, 2-3/8" in dogged position. Pushbar height is 2-1/2.
- Stile: 1-3/4" minimum.
- Electric Functions: EL - electric latch retraction, ED - electric dogging (both EL and ED require PS873-2 minimum power supply). RX - request to exit switch, monitors pushpad SPTD switch.
- Fasteners: All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps: Black powder-coated metal end caps.
- Vertical Rods: 7' standard, extension rods available up to 10'. Rod extension kits available.
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards.