Ditek D50-120/2401 50kA/Phase, 25 kA Mode Surge Protector, 240VAC Single PhaseUPC: 782980517739
Also known as: D501202401, DK-D50120240, DTK-D501202401
The Ditek D50-120/2083Y is an industrial surge protector for AC power systems. Capable of operating in the most demanding environments, this surge protector utilizes individually fused components to ensure optimal performance.
The D50-120/2083Y can be used on branch panels and small disconnects, and its compact size allows for close mounting to the panel being protected. The unit has a service wiring of 120/208 VAC, 3-Phase Wye, and 4 Wire + Ground.
- Suitable for use on branch panels and small disconnects
- Compact size enables close mounting to the protected panel to minimize wire length and maximize performance
- 50,000 Amp peak surge current capacity ensures long service life
- Available in 8 voltage configurations
- Diagnostic LED indicates system power and PSD function
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE C62.41 and C62.54 Category B and C3 standards
- Ten year limited warranty