Ditek D200-120/2401 200kA/Phase, 100kA/Mode Surge Protector, 120/240VAC Split Phase
Also known as: D2001202401, DK-D20012241, DTK-D200120/2401
The Ditek D200-120/2401 industrial surge protector is designed to provide protection to AC power systems in the most demanding environments.. The unit incorporates individually fused components for maximum performance and protection. The compact D200-120/2401 is an excellent choice for electrical panel protection and features a service wiring of 120/240 VAC, Split Phase.
- 120/240VAC Split Phase
- Suitable for use on branch panels and small disconnects
- Compact size enables close mounting to the protected panel to minimize wire length and maximize performance
- 200,000 Amp peak surge current capacity ensures long service life
- Diagnostic LEDs indicates system power, SPD function, alarm and ground status
- Dry Contacts
- Audible Alarm- With test and disable features.
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE C62.41 and C62.45
- Category B and C3 standards