Ditek D200-120/2083Y 200kA/Phase, 100kA/Mode Surge Protector, 120/208VAC Three Phase Wye
Also known as: D2001202083Y, DK-D2012283Y, DTK-D2001202083Y
The Ditek D200-120/2083Y industrial surge protector is designed to provide protection to AC power systems in the most demanding environments.. The unit incorporates individually fused components for maximum performance and protection. The compact D200-120/2083Y is an excellent choice for electrical panel protection and features a service wiring of 120/208 VAC, 3-Phase Wye, and 4 Wire + Ground.
- Suitable for use on branch panels and small disconnects
- Compact size enables close mounting to the protected panel to minimize wire length and maximize performance
- 200,000 Amp peak surge current capacity ensures long service life
- Diagnostic LEDs indicates system power, SPD function, alarm and ground status
- Dry Contacts
- Audible Alarm- With test and disable features.
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE C62.41 and C62.45
- Category B and C3 standards