Digimerge ACCBH16 UTP Passive Video Balun HubThe ACCBH16 UTP Passive Video Hub allows the use of ordinary Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable in the place of costly and bulky coaxial cable to transmit video up to 2000 feet. The ACCBH16's unique tool-less design makes installation a snap. Exceptional interference rejection allows video, power and data to share the same cable. The ACCBH16 can accommodate up to 16 channels in a compact 1U rackmount design. Integrated surge suppression protects equipment from voltage spikes.
It supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM formats and is ideal for use with CCTV equipment such as CCTV cameras, monitors, switchers, multiplexers, VCRs and DVRs. The ACCBH16 is designed to use in conjunction with either single channel baluns or another multi-port hub such as the ACCBH16. Sixteen 30 inch cables are included with each ACCBH16.
- Transmits video Up to 2000 feet (See installation guide for more information - Distance may vary depending on cable quality)
- No tools required/installs in minutes
- Surge protected
- Sixteen 30 inch cables Included
- No Power Required
- 16 Ports, compact and rack-mountable
- UL Listed for the U.S. and Canada
- Limited Lifetime Warranty