ComNet FDX60M1B RS232/422/485 Data Transreceiver, Multimode, 2 or 4 Wire, 1 Required Fiber, 1 Rack SlotUPC: 845770005035
Also known as: C4-FDX60M1B, CCN-FDX60M1B
The ComNet FDX60(M,S)[-M] data transceivers provide point-to-point transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signals over one or two optical fibers. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates a bi-color (Red/Green) indicating LED for monitoring proper system operation. The FDX60(M,S)-M has a small footprint and is designed for surface mounting. The FDX60(M,S) can be rack or surface mounted. The FDX60(M,S)[-M] has a built-in fiber link test feature that allows for the testing of the fiber.
- 1 required fiber
- 1 rack slot
- Standard size FDX60 may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 or DINBKT4 adaptor plate.
- Meets EIA RS232C/D and RS422/RS485 (2 or 4-wire) specifications
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- NTCIP compatible
- Fiberlink Fiber Link Tester
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- Indicating LEDs display equipment operating status
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty