ComNet CWFE1003POEMHO/M Mini Commercial Grade 100Mbps Media Converter, 48V PoE, 2 Fibers, Multimode, SC Connectors, 60WThe ComNet CWFE100(X)POE/M Series 10/100Mbps Ethernet media converters provide full-duplex fiber optic transmission of a single channel of 10/100BASE-T(X) data through multimode or single mode optical fiber. Type ST, SC or SFP optics are available. They provide full compliance with IEEE 802.3at as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), with a maximum power of 30 watts in Mode A or Mode B, making them ideal for those applications where the remote equipment draws significant power. A higher output 60 watt model is available. Mode A and mode B are selected by the media converter automatically. The Ethernet electrical interface auto-negotiates to either 10 or 100Mbps without the need for any user selection, and the 100-FX optical interface operates at 100Mbps. Packaged in a rugged, compact sized housing, these units are designed for shelf or stand-alone mounting, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT2 Adaptor plate kit. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining the operating status of the device. A power supply providing 48 VDC at 1.25A is provided with each converter. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of operation, and no optical adjustments are ever required.
- SC optical connectors
- 2 fibers required
- 60W PSE output
- Exceeds the requirements of the latest PoE+ standard (IEEE 802.3at)
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE): Provides 30 watts in two modes at 48 VDC, for high output demand applications of remote Ethernet equipment
- 60 watt higher output version available
- Automatic resettable solid state current limiters for unconditional modem protection
- Bi-color (Red/Green) status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Packaged in a rugged, compact sized housing, these units are designed for shelf or stand-alone mounting, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT2 or DINBKT4 Adaptor plate kit.
- Five Year Warranty