ComNet CNFE22MC ComFit 2 Channel 10/100Mbps Ethernet Media Converter
Also known as: C4-CNFE22MC, CCN-CNFE22MC
The ComNet Ethernet media converters are designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over optical fiber through user selectable SFP options. The CNFE2MC[AC][/M] transmits and receives a single channel of Ethernet data and the CNFE22MC transmits and receives two independent channels in one unit. Both are environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the CNFE2MC and CNFE22MC units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate. The small-size CNFE2MC/M is available for either AC or DC power.
- ComFit size
- 2 channel
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet: 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port; 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances up to 80 km with optional SFPs
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Uses interchangeable SFP modules for fiber type, distance and connector
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- LED indicators provided for confirming equipment operating status
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty